Thursday, May 22, 2014

Print Club of New York

I was invited to give a talk at the 20th Annual Artists Showcase of the Print Club of New York held at the Society of Illustrators in Manhattan. My reduction linoleum was seen by the selection committee at the Center for Contemporary Printmaking's Annual CCP Members' Exhibition: 'Branching Out' exhibition in Norwalk, CT.

A Passage through the Fluttering Fires of Autumn

I was contacted to submit a power point presentation. Five printmakers, MICHAEL EADE,
KIRSTEN FLAHERTYCARY HULBERT. SUSAN JAWORSKI-STRANC, BRUCE WALDMAN were selected and invited to talk and show their portfolios to the members.

This event was heaven sent... I was surrounded by people who were knowledgeable and loved prints... they were print collectors! Now my linoleum prints are in a select number of members' collections. Thank you!

http://printclubofnewyork.org/





1 comment: